Shannon (Bell Telephone Laboratories) and it was been officially announced by the year 1956 as “Every aspect of learning or any other feature of intelligence can in principle be so precisely described that a machine can be made to simulate it. An attempt will be made to find how to make machines use language, form abstraction and concepts, solve kinds of problems now reserved for humans, and improve themselves.”
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the machine with the ability to solve the problems that are usually done by us humans with our natural intelligence.
The original 7 Aspects of Artificial Intelligence (1995)
1. Simulating higher functions of the human brain.
2. Programming a computer to use the general language.
3. Arranging hypothetical neurons in a manner so that they can form concepts.
4. A way to determine and measure problem complexity.
6. Abstraction: Defined as the quality of dealing with ideas rather than